Non Unicom E-mail: Configuring Outlook 2002
- Open Microsoft Outlook. Click on the tools tab on the top and then go to E-mail Accounts. Choose the option Add a new e-mail Account and then click the Next button.
- Choose the type of Server for your e-mail account. For a Tiscali account you can choose POP3.
- Click on the Next button. On this window, fill in the information of your name and the e-mail address which could be on Tiscali or any other e-mail account.
- Type the incoming and the Outgoing mail server names. For Tiscali, type the information below. If you are using any other e-mail address and unaware of the mail server names then you can click here for more information.Note:
INCOMING MAIL SERVER = Leave blank, we cannot provide this information
OUTGOING MAIL SERVER = smtp.dslconnect.co.uk
Click Next button again. Click the Remember Password field so that in future you don’t get the authentication box every time you open your Outlook.
- Finally click on the Finish button.
If the below settings do not work then you may have an updated version of Microsoft Outlook/Outlook Express.
In this event please refer to the Microsoft support website: http://support.microsoft.com