Worried about paying your bills? We’re here to help.
We know the increase in energy bills and the cost of living crisis has affected everyone. But we have lots of ways we can support you. Take a look below.
Help with payments
If you’re struggling to pay, speak to one of our experienced payment specialists as soon as you can on 0161 946 4446. We’re here Monday to Friday, 8am – 6pm. The team can help you with:
Setting up a Payment Plan
We’ll work with you to set up a payment plan.
Paying by Direct Debit is generally the cheapest and most convenient way to pay your bills.
Please don’t cancel your Direct Debit – if you do, you’ll get higher bills for not paying by Direct Debit.
If you don’t pay, non-payment and other administration charges will be added.
Meter reads and smart meters
- Provide us with regular meter reads so you only pay for the energy/water you use. If you don’t, we’ll have to estimate your bill. Your estimated bill does not reflect your actual usage so you may be paying more than you would if you had sent us a meter read. You may on the other hand get a large bill later when we get an actual meter read if the estimate is for less than your actual usage.
- If you have a gas and/or electricity contract with us, having a smart meter will mean you don’t have to take and send us reads and you’ll be billed based on actual usage, meaning you’ll only be billed for what you have actually used. Sign up for a smart meter or click for more information.
You can easily use less energy and water by changing your habits. This will keep your costs down and help the environment. Here’s how:
- Lighting: LEDs use over 75% less energy than incandescent bulbs. So, swap your bulbs and turn off lights when they’re not in use.
- Electrical items: Don’t leave electrical items on standby – switch them off at the socket. Think about upgrading electrical items and/or plumbing to more efficient alternatives.
- Fixing leaks: Taking care of leaky faucets and pipes can stop you from pouring money down the drain!
If you take one of our telecom products, and make regular outbound calls, we have a range of call bundles that have been designed to offer better value for money to our customers. If you’d like to find out if a call bundle could save you money, simply give us a call on 0161 946 4446.
Independent confidential support
Still concerned about covering your business costs? Don’t panic. There are lots of independent third-party organisations that can help you manage your costs. We’ve provided some useful links below – please check out their websites.
Or you can call one of our experienced payment specialists on 0161 946 4446. We’re here Monday to Friday, 8am – 6pm.