1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small file stored on your computer or mobile device after visiting a website which is then accessed and used for certain purposes. Cookies are commonly used to record some aspects of your visit to a site such as choices you have made and to help websites ‘remember’ you. More information on cookies and their use can be found at
We do not store any personal or financial information in the cookies; they are designed only to collect information of an anonymous nature. The cookies we use cannot read or search your computer, smartphone or web-enabled device to obtain information about you, or read any material kept on your hard drive.
3. WHAT COOKIES ARE SET WHEN I VISIT THIS SITE?
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential for the operation of our website and online tools or services. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into private areas of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences, for example your user name, language or text size. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website more relevant to your interests.
The following are further details of the individual cookies that might be set by us when you visit our site, together with an explanation of their purpose.
|Strictly necessary||PHP session cookie||PHPSESSID||This cookie enables us to check whether you are a logged in user to our site, in order to make your browsing experience more convenient.||This cookie is deleted when you close your browser.|
|These cookies are part of Google Analytics and allow us to measure information about how visitors use our site. This includes identifying each unique user to our site and details of each page visited. _gat is used to limit the collection of analytics data on high traffic sites.
For further information, please read Google’s overview of privacy and safeguarding data.
|Session Management||JSESSIONID||This cookie provides a means for monitoring the browsing session of a user, and the performance of web and mobile applications.||This cookie is deleted when you close your browser.|
|SRC||src||This cookie is another analytical/tracking cookie, used to track page hits.||30 days|
|These are third party cookies set by JofForm, which we use for form filling on our site, such as aspects of the Customer Zone. For example, they assist with auto-fill features for forms, store your logged-in status so that you can edit these forms, and view submissions on the forms.||31 days|
|Functionality||Jotform||_cfduid||This is a security cookie set by JotForm to assist with form filling. It is used to override any security restrictions based on IP address so that JotForm files can still be sent to your browser, even if you are on a compromised network that is otherwise blocked by JotForm.||365 days|
|Doubleclick is Google’s real time bidding advertising exchange. The Doubleclick cookies target specific advertising to potential customers and gathers information about how or if you are interacting with these ads.||4 months
4. HOW DO I CHANGE MY COOKIE PREFERENCES?
You can alter how cookies are stored on your machine via your web browser settings. You can set your browser to block or disable cookies, but doing so may impact the quality of your browsing experience and limit you from accessing areas of our website where cookies are required for pages to load tailored information, (such as aspects of the Customer Zone).
To change your cookie preferences click the ‘settings’ or ‘tools’ button on your browser or you can find out more at www.allaboutcookies.org or www.aboutcookies.org. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
5. UPDATES TO OUR COOKIES AND POLICY
© Verastar Limited 17 August 2017.