Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £14,500 – £16,500 per annum.
Benefits: Performance related bonus, 2 pay reviews per annum and up to 33 days paid holiday.
Job Type: Permanent.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am – 6.00pm.
Location: Based at our Head Office, South Manchester.
Working within a lively fast paced customer service environment, you will be responsible for taking inbound calls from our existing business customers calling in relation to our products and services. You will actively resolve a wide range of customer enquiries including billing queries and general customer service related enquiries, whilst benefiting from uncapped additional earnings in successfully generating quality sales leads for our sales divisions by informing the customers of additional services they may not yet benefit from.
As you become more experienced in the role, you will benefit from further key skill set development by partaking in training secondments in other specialised departments within the organisation, which in turn will allow you the flexibility and experience to offer support and assistance in response to business requirements beyond just the customer service department.
Unicom is the UK’s largest and fastest growing independent telecommunications service provider specialising in the small to medium size business market. In recognition of this, the company has featured several times in the Sunday Times Profit Track 100, Fast Track 100 and Tech Track 100. We currently provide line rental, telephone calls, broadband, mobiles and directory enquiry services to over 100,000 business customers.
Skills and Experience Required
- Excellent customer care skills
- Ability to build rapport and assist customers in an empathetic and confident manner
- At least 6 months direct experience in customer services, preferably gained within a call centre or telecoms background
- Self motivated with strong organisational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task
Unicom is committed to giving the highest standards of customer service and we achieve this through the ongoing development of our employees. This is reflected in various awards including Investors in People, Customer First and Customer Excellence. Our continued expansion creates significant opportunities for promotion in a variety of roles.
- Personal Incentive Bonus Scheme (Up to 10% salary bonus per year)
- Two salary reviews per year
- Up to 33 days holiday a year
- Excellent promotional opportunities for motivated individuals
- Additional incentive schemes
- Full and comprehensive three week introductory training in the role
- Training Support Scheme – External training funded by the company
- Work for an Investors in People accredited company
- Regular subsidised social events
- Company pension scheme
- Gym discounts
- Holiday discounts
- Discounts with major retailers and many more